Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Whoa! I must have had like a hundred peeps today. Most of those were before or during church because I need the sugar rush to make it through a service at FFMC. Those services are almost as boring as an SPU choir concert. Gosh. But the Mrs she lures me there with the peeps. Abbott talked about Jesus rising from the tomb and "filling the world with his majesty" and I asked if Jesus rose the same way a peep grows bigger in the microwave because that would be totally awesome!
After church I had a big ham, glazed with melted down peeps, some yams covered in melted down peeps, and asparagus with a lite melted down peeps dressing. Needless to say, it was a heavenly meal and the two double deluxes from Dick's that I snuck in between church and lunch did not keep me from digging in.
After Lunch I got to open my easter basket, which of course was filled with more peeps. I had about fifty until it was time for the Easter egg hunt that Les and The Mrs planned. They hid eggs all over campus and told me I had to find them with no hints this year. Bummer. I was like "I have to go upstairs? This totally blows!" But then they told me that the eggs were filled with Peeps. So of course I found them all in like five seconds. Gosh.
All in all, about 250 peeps gave their lives for pleasure today. Which is a good thing.
Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home