Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Not Cool

This is my Birthday, my one special day. So please be respectful. You can give me cards and gifts (please! they're tax deductible, not really) and Birthday salutations.

But please refrain from giving me the following:
- the Bird
- this "there are no more chicken nuggets until dinner" line. Cruel, Hearltess, Liar Gwinn-Nazis!
- shout outs when I am hanging with people cooler than you (including but not limited to Zach Cartwright, Dr Vokos, Chuck [but not Scott] Strawn, Mark Abbott, James Pedrick, Matt Bollinger, and Brandon King).
- booing regarding tuition increase
- booing regarding the poor living conditions in Robbins
- booing regarding the shortage of chicken nuggets (I am on your side on this one).

Back to the celebrations! James Pedrick said he might stop by and take me out to lunch!
It's been a while since the two of us have hit up the Nickerson Street Saloon.

-Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home