Thursday, February 24, 2005

Diversity among the Bean Sprouts

Did you know that bean sprouts are real? I thought they were some kind of horror film alien enemy. You know there are pod people and bean pods I just thought that bean sprouts were like pod people embryos. But they are not. And that is good because then there was the question of when a bean sprout becomes a real pod person and whether or not we should fund testing on bean sprouts. And then later, we would have to boost the diversity effort in order to recruit these bean sprout/pod people. Oh, man. That's a headache.
Sometimes I wish they were people though. Then I could refuse to eat them. Now I got no excuse. The Mrs made me eat some tonight. That's how I learned all this. She can make me eat them, but she can't keep me from washing 'em down with a couple of pepperoni pizzas. Booyakasha! I got the number for pizza hunt in the speeddial, but it is hidden under the poision control line. That's the only rememdy I need, baby.
Big up yourself,
Phil "Be for real or beefaroni" Eaton

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2005 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must say, i'm getting a little bored with the blog Phil, it just isn't as interesting or profound anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home