Monday, February 21, 2005

President's Day. What did you get me?

Happy presidents' day to me!
Happy presidents' day to me!
Happy presidents' day to phil eaton (big breath) the greateast president ever because I built emerson and the new science building and that's no cherry tree or civil war ending or louisana purchase (although the science building did cost more) or panama canal or saving the country from the great depression, but it is at least better than being a part of the kkk while in office, better than owning slaves while in office, better than the cuban missle crisis, better than sex scandals in the president's office and more literate than the other great W. (sigh)
Happy presidents' day to me!

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2005 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd be a lot more interesting to me if you had a sex scandal. I always thought you'd run off with "the culture" or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home