Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Gifts Are Best When Received

I had a pretty good birthday. Thank you for all the cards and gifts. Many of you asked how old I was and the answer of course is 93 years old. I was born in 1912, the Chinese year of the Rat.

Some special gifts I'd like to make mention of and thank the givers personally:

James Pedrick: Thanks for the Orange "Orphan" Shirt.
Lisa Krohns: Thank you for the new Destiny's Child album: "Destiny Fulfilled". I already have like five, but each one is special to me.
Les Steele: Thank you for the low carb, low cal, lite beer. It didn't taste good like you said so I used it to water the plants.
Dr Braden: Thank you for the tofurkey hot dogs.
The Men of Sixth Hill: Thank you for the exercise trampoline. We'll get this setup right away and get the party started.
Zach Cartwright: Thanks for the homemade fake beard.
Dale: Thanks for the Mallomars, maybe I won't fire you after all.
Dr Ed Smyth: Thanks for the weight set.

Again thanks to all for the nice gifts!
Phil

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2005 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you didn't get my cheeky sailor suit in the mail?

 
At 3/05/2005 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6th Hill owns you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home