Monday, April 04, 2005

Dr Eaton a.k.a. Dr Smoothie

Want to know another reason why I am a kick-butt University President?
I know that you know I already am. Who doesn't?
Who could ever deny it?
Reason number 4157 that Phil Dawg Eaton is the best university president ever: I make the world's awesomest smoothies. I just learned how to make them today and I've already had six. And the best part is The Mrs says they are ok to eat because it is like drinking a fruit.

My favorite smoothie recipe: One whole banana (good sized, robust, full of flavor and healthy potassium), 1/2 cup milk, 2 cups chocolate ice cream, add whipped cream, cherry, crushed peanuts, caramel, and chocolate syrup for topping.

I know what you're thinking: damn that sounds like a good smoothie, how did you ever come up with that? It's simple: I'm a genius and you're not. Yes my friends, with my new smoothie diet I will be on the fast track to being a leaner, meaner, more loquacious university president.

Of course, smoothie's aren't cheap, so you can expect a tuition increase. But think of it this way: you the students reap the benefits. Pay more money > Phildawg gets his twice daily smoothies > phildawg becomes best university president ever > Les steele fumes in jealousy.

Everybody wins!

Signed,
Dr Smoothie formerly known as President Eaton

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home