Monday, April 11, 2005

Eaton for Pope!

My campaign is having a hard time getting off the ground. I have been out kissing babies' foreheads, but then found out that wasn't a baby at all but rather Dr. Spina!

I just know that I could be Pope but they need to hear from you, the people's lives who I have touched.

Please post testimonials about how I, Phil Eaton, have touched your lives with the Holy Spirit.

Maybe an example about how tuition hikes encourage you to tithe or how Urban Plunge helped you understand Eminem's songs about life on the streets. Or about the really moving convocation about the importance of giving us money even after you've graduated. I am sure you all have stories like this, so please get them out there.

We are planning a candle light vigil later next week. More detailes to come!

Phil "Pope-to-be" Eaton

2 Comments:

At 4/11/2005 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know _I_ for one will vote for the most benevolent Phil Eaton. La vie longue le Pape.

 
At 4/20/2005 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gave me an appetite to expose the truth about people in power through slanted journalism. This should be your bumper sticker: "Phil for Phope!" Because the pope is about hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home