Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rommney is my hero

They were out of frosted flakes today at the cafeteria. This, is, a tragedy.
I don't even want to live on days like today.
But I had already woken up. Late. But this is where the old Eaton is clever. I sleep in late every day just in case. Because while Gwinn came up short on the breakfast, it was only 20 minutes til lunch. Cheeseburger City! I easily killed 20minutes by drinking 12 glasses of vanilla coke in a challenge set forth by 6th ashton males. little did they know that the old Phil Dog can really tie one on at the cafeteria. You have classes to go, fools! I've spent days in here. And Nights. I've never been awake early enough to see the crew team, but I've been up late enough to see them.
Them and their blending smoothies at the table. They call themselves innovators. I call them shortsighted. Why blend fruit when you've got soft serve. If only they could see the error of their ways and come home to the true greatness of Gwinn. Then, maybe they'll rename it. I've always said that it shouldn't be Gwinn Commons; It should be Gwinn Spectaculars. Cause there is nothing more spectacular than starting the day with five milkshakes, taking a nap by the fire, waking up to 12 glasses of vanilla coke, half dozen cheeseburgers, with fries, and 7 slices of that fabulous pepperoni pizza you can only get in Gwinn Spectacular!

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2008 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you are so hip and cool. And have silver hair. I love you man. I mean I really, really love you. Really, really love you. Really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home