Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A very special thanksgiving

If there is one day a year that is OK to wake up before noon, it is thanksgiving. Because you are guaranteed a nap after lunch. That's the only way it is worth. Because let's face it, friends, to keep me looking this good, I need 15 hours of sleep per night.

This year I watched the macys parade while wearing my favorite jammys and les steele served me hot chocolate in my moose-head mug with extra marshmallows, because diabetes risk or not, it is the holidays, steely-boy and I am no scrooge.



This year the parade had a new balloon. The Al Roker balloon! Congrats, Al. But isn't it ironic that he had to lose all the weight in order to immortalized in balloon fashion.

"God bless us everyone." - Al roker


Peace Out Homies, don't chzoke on the nzeck bone!
PHIL DAWG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home