Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome back!

We all know that SPU is the Second coolest school ever. The coolest being the schooling you get when you try to play me a little Halo 3, that's right fools I dare you!


The alleged "Ivy" League university Columbia --they don't give ivy to every student like I do.-- is all up in the grill of newsmakers because they invited "controversial" Iranian President Ahmadinejad to their campus. Well Columbia can Sit On IT! I say.


And mind you that SPU is a true IVY school because we give you IVY when you graduate! How awesome is that? I'd say it is about as awesome as a double deluxe burger from Dick's Drive In and that is about the coolest thing I can think of, which puts it in the running for coolest thing ever conceived of by mankind.

I had to give like a gazillion speeches. Even I was bored. How could anyone be excited when Balls of Fury is still in theaters?

Anyway kids, I hope you enjoy the school year, survive FUSION, and make it to the date auction.

Peace out my homies,
PhilDawgg!

(the extra G is for goodness)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home