Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter Y'alls!

I be all relaxing in my pad in the big AZ this Easter weekend. I hope you all are taking some time to chill and relax. That's what Easter is all about. Bacon and ham, eggs, and macaroni salad. The Missus whips up this great macaroni salad every Easter and every year ol' steeley boy is like "can I have the recipe?" and then he tries to make it for the memorial day BBQ on the beach and it is never the same and he still doesn't know why. this is why: the missus uses miracle whip but I take the recipe and cross it out and write mayonaise. Every Time! Les Steele sure is a dupe. The old Mayonaise and Miracle Whip switcharoo. Watch out for that and other great laughs, gaffs, and guffaws from your ol' pal Philly E, this April Fool's Day.

Peace!
Happy Easter.
P (to the) Izil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home