Thursday, August 18, 2005

EATON FOR PREZ in 2008

Christopher Walken recently announced his bid for the presidency.
He'd make a pretty good president. But I'd be a rad president. I'd support the troops. I'd just think: "If I were in the iraqi desert, what would I want." Then I'd fly in pizzas and rootbeer floats for everyone. I'd be a rad president. I'd also tackle the education problem. America's falling behind other countries in academic performance. But I know what america is all about and it is not about nerdy, steeley, academics. It's about bombing other countries. So the new academic challenge will be a one-on-one championship ring dodge ball tournament with yours truly. If a kid can take me on in the dodgeball court, then they pass the SAT. That'd be rad. Nerds suck; jocks rule! Hear that, les? I'd be a rad president.
Oh wait I already am a president. AND I am already rad. It's all good.

Peace
Love
Phil Eaton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home