Sunday, July 03, 2005

Eaton at the Movies!

Blogging is the how youth say? "shiznit?" But it doesn't beat a summer at the movies. Free air conditioning, tons of good food like popcorn and sausages. And of course, a whole lotta comedy and drama and action action action!

So I present to you, Eaton's Guide to the movies Summer 2005.


HUSTLE AND FLOW
It is nice to see that my reign as SPU president is an inspiration to people all over the country. Even in illiterate Memphis, people need to know that when you set your mind to it, anything is pimpossible.


WAR OF THE WORLDS
In case this actually happens, you all should know that SPU has a tripod proof bomb shelter underneath the new science building. However, due to capacity regulations, only the 250 richest students will be allowed to survive. Everyone else will have to take their chances in the Moyer basement prayer room. (P.S. no making out in the prayer room even if it is your last night on earth)


BATMAN BEGINS
Les Steele wouldn’t let me see Batman for some reason. Strange. More on this later…


BEWITCHED
I knew it! I’ve known it since I saw her in Dogville, but nobody believed me.
This proves it. I know it. Will Ferrel knows it. Won’t you finally admit that Nicole Kidman really is a witch?


HERBIE RELOADED
My Audi could kick Herbie’s ass.


HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE
Why didn’t I think of this when I remodeled the Hilford House? Then I wouldn’t have to drive the 1/2 block commute to work, I could just move my house next door.


CRASH
When it comes to race relations, I say look to the cookie! Mallomars’ goodness comes from the combination of marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate. (Although, it is the chocolate that holds back the cookies from being delivered during the summer.)


RIZE:
If you think these hip hop dancers have fast moves, you should see me when I am stealing cookies from gwinn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home