Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Missing: iPod. Last seen with: Grumpy Les

Les Steele told me if I loved taco bell so much that maybe that's all I'd get. Which would be kickin', but then he pointed out I would not get my end-of-the-year crab cakes. Bummer. So he locked me in my room to write a speech for graduation and stole my iPod. What a dorkface!

Music is inspiration from God.

I still got my phonograph (steele thought it was a smoothie machine) and my favorite LP of Dancing Queen by ABBA.

"Graduates, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, ask her out, go and make babies.

Buy a house cause the market's low
Get cool jobs cause of who you know
Making lots money, doing the right thing,
Lunching at burger king
Have a burger with a side of fries
Wash it down with a couple mai tais
So go to each sunday, be sure that you tithe
And always press your pants
Don't leave nothing to chance

You are a graduate, young and sweet, only twenty-three,
graduate, feel the heat, no more tax relief,
graduate, you can jive, having the time of your life,
see that girl, ask her out, ensure its a real big ring"

Love God, Love Others,
Peace Out
Phil

P.S. But seriously, return my iPod because it has the extended version on it and I don't want to have to pay another $.99 to buy it off itunes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home