Monday, June 06, 2005

We Are Living in America

What makes american great, Steeley-boy? Freedom!
Freedom to nap through our session to plan commencement. That's freedom, baby. Hail to the Cheif, Steele!
My plan: wing it. I don't know what I am gonna say. Maybe I'll tell the graduates to come back to SPU for graduate school or maybe I'll invite them all out for some taco-bell. What says "Congratulations. Job well done." better than a yummy santa fe chalupa, except maybe the chalupa baja. Mmmmmm... chalupas.

Peace Out Homies and good luck with the studying, see ya round the ben and jerrys freezer
Phil

Mood: Confident
Music: "Army" by Ben Folds

P.S. Les if you're reading this, and still want to meet to plan commencement speeches, meet me at the Taco Bell in Ballard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home