Thursday, June 02, 2005

Chunky Monkey is MY favorite flavor

I just want one of those fruity ice drinks from the C-store. But I gotta wait in line because everyone is down there trying to use up their points before the end of the year. I should be able to cut in front of everyone, but just as I am about to do that, Les steele walks by and I have to hide behind the Ben and Jerry's deep freezer. I am supposed to be locked in my office working on speeches for like a hundred different commencement services. gosh. It's gonna be long hot and boring again. Nobody supported my idea of having the seagals at the graduation service. Honestly, who would you rather get a diploma from me or one of the seahawks cheerleaders. The seahawks sucked it up this year, but the seagals are still a fine ambassador to our academic institution. Besides if I dont have to hand out diplomas nobody will try to fill my pockets with silver dollars, condoms, or bouncey balls. Those meddling kids, if I had any power I would make them stay another year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home