Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Big End-of-the-Year Push

The end of the year push begins... but what does that mean?

The push to get financial matters in order before the end of the fiscal year?
The push to boost enrollment for fall quarter?
The push to pass that end-of-the-year meatloaf you had at the cafeteria?

either way, let me Phil Dog help you relax under the stress with my infamous poetics!

Phil's poem of the day:

Saucey and sexy its onions stinging my eyes
this burger from burger king will be my demise
everyday it calls to me to come
and my stomach, satisfied says yum yum
this burger reminds me of the innocence of youth
when little fairies replaced each tooth
it has the power of new life
and the power to unite man and wife
vested in it by the state
it is two burgers of pure love
made from cows, to spare the dove
burger from burger, so much better than working for SPU
double bacon western cheeseburger from Burger King, I love you!

From the heart,
Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home