Thursday, May 05, 2005

"Cinco de Mayo" means "We're having Gorditos tonight"

Gorditos is ssounds soooooooooo good right now. Cinco de Mayo, baby, Yahooooooo!
Or should I say "Aye caramba!"
I can't wait to take on a whole grande burrito. If I finish it in thirty minutes, Les said he'd pay for it. He is so going down. Not only does he have to pay for it, but he'll have to listen to that mexican polka music.
Also, gorditos is an authentic mexican restaurant. That includes the water. Les is a strict "Pepsi only" kinda guy, but Gorditos only serves coke! What is Les to do? Coke or dirty mexican water?
Choices. Choices. Choices. Argh.
All I have to decide is whether to get my burrito wet or dry. I had dry for lunch, so it'll be wet tonight!

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home