Monday, May 02, 2005

24

24 was awesome tonight! Did you see it? Audrey is totally a bitch, reminds me of Bri Clark a little. If it was anybody but Paul Reines I would have let him die. For example, if it were Bollinger on the table I would have, no second thoughts, in fact not even second defibulation. And it was totally awesome when Jack busted in China's embassy. That's what I'd do, if the country was on the line or if they had the only mallomars left in the country. And oh did you see the part when president Logan called in help from the former president. That'll be me when Les takes over in forty years. He'll be like totally calling me, "Phil, I'm in a bind: are the 'oops' oreos really the result of a factory mistake because I don't know if I should be eating them if they are." That's the kind of situation only a master President can handle. They're totally safe; the "oops" is just a marketing gimmick.

SPU Secret Agent Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home