Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Tsunami Victims Need Our Help

You may be asking, "What is SPU doing to help with the Tsunami disaster relief?"

And the answer is simple: we're doing what we've always done to support the less blessed countries of this world. Supporting them through trickle down economics.

And now is the time to up our support. I am going to buy a new audi. The salesman will use some of my money to buy a fancy dinner at Canlis. Some of my money will continue to trickle down to the bustboy. The bustboy won't get to leave until 1am at which time he'll grab some grub from Taco Bell. The guy working the Taco Bell drive thru will invariably have some kind of relatives in the tsunami disaster and he will send all or part of his minimum wage paycheck to his family so that they can bury their dead.

This is the mastery of trickle down economics. God Bless the Gipper!

So I encourage you all to continue about your spending, possibly spending more. And try to focus on buying third world exports from the countries hit hardest by the disaster. Nikey Shoes, WalMart clothes, and those super-rad "support our troops" car ribbon magnets are all lucrative exports for south east asian countries.

Right now I am watching Animal House on TV it reminds me of me in college. I see myself as the D-Day type. And I gotta figure out a way to sneak the pizza guy in the back door with The Mrs catching me. She fixed broccoli salad tonight as a main course. Gross!

3 Comments:

At 1/15/2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Amy J. said...

Hi,
I am an SPU student and I am assuming you are one too. If you dislike the leadership of this school so much maybe you should tell that directly to Eaton and not be a coward and post your snide comments to the public.

 
At 1/18/2005 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some Bozos just don't understand the concept of humor.

 
At 1/21/2005 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some bozos get offended when other people don't get their humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home