Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Eaton WISH LIST

I know what you're thinking: "semesters, more money and less liberals." But that is the stuffy, academic Eaton, the realistic, highly efficient, bold leadership, business savvy Eaton, the side of me also known as Les Steele.

So what can you get me for Christmas, the real me, the way cool, totally hip, in your face president who has a doctorate it and keeps rockin it Phil Dawg. I've got a list and I provided pictures for your online shopping convenience.

Get your check books ready! And buy Buy BUY!

-Phil

P.S. Money is always accepted. But you have to give me %7.8 more cash than you did last year.

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2004 7:29 PM, Blogger P Scott Cummins said...

Political/social satire has its place, and Americans usually understand its role as agent provocateur to their free speech rights. But can we talk? This is a LOUSY parody effort. It really sucks. Further, it is worth Bo Diddley to efforts one might suppose you support - a loosening of the social ratchet on campus (among other things, capiche?). Great idea. Really poor execution. Its okay, I've been there. But if you want to get real about the ends, happy to chat about means.

 
At 12/31/2004 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home