Saturday, January 08, 2005

ActinGonaids

Did anyone else think James Pedrick's pet project was called "Actin Gonads?" I just realized it is "acting on aids." I saw all these orange shirts with "ORPHAN" on the front and "www.actingonads.org" on the back and I was like, "I guess active gonads could lead to some orphans, but what is with the orange shirts?" I still don't understand the orange shirts (gay people like orange, gay peoplehave aids, si that the connection James?) Anyway, I'm just glad that we're not talking about James' gonads in The Response. Geez, I don't know how I could have missed this. Idiot.

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2005 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that James Pedrick does have a side campaign called actin gonads. But I think it was more of a joke, he told me that he love plays on words, whatever that means.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home