Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hip Hop tribute to "The Mrs."

Welcome back to school, suckers, er... I mean Students. I hope you had a restful and relaxed holiday and that you had a chance to reflect on the many blessings God has bestowed upon us.

The Mrs is one of the great blessings God has given me. During the break, The Mrs and I had a wonderful time getting away from campus and exploring high class places that you'll never he know exist much less ever go there.

What do you get for the woman in your life? The Mrs is a special and dear lady to me. She cuts the crusts off my PBJs and got me a nice pair of footy pajamas for Christmas. So you're probably asking, what did I get for her?

I wanted to give her a gift a love, a gift from the heart, a gift that marks the special relationship we share. But Les Steele already gave her a starbucks gift card, so instead I wrote her some hip hop lyrics.

"Respect this Sister"
A Hip Hop tibute to my wife by Phil "Dawg" Eaton
Christmas 2004


She won’t speak unless its something worth saying
No playing, girl takes herself so seriously
People stay curious
Got a calmful way Never gets furious
Always luxurious, babe,
Carries herself like the cutest most purdiest
thing you’ve seen this side of the bay
Goes about her business so purposefully
She got a razor sharp wit and she just won’t quit
Like a double deluxe cheeseburger from the drive in dicks
She got the style, the smile, and finesse
And God has blessed her with a profound intellect
Select few have ever been higher rated
And they too wanna see my home girl make it

Refrain:
She smells like violets,
and all the other kids
they wanna be just like her
Sharon Eaton is my main home girl. yeah.


Peace. Be True to Yourself. Respect.
Phil "Dawg" Eaton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home