Monday, January 03, 2005

Entering the Business World

It was frickin' cold this morning. Luckily, I got the footy pajamas. They offer protection from temperatures as low as 16 degrees, from battery acid, and from the boogey man.

Have you seen "the day after tomorrow?" Dude, in like two more weeks that is going to be a documentary man, straight truth, no fiction, know what I'm saying. It's cold!

Too cold to go to work, that's what I say. But Les says no. And made me come to work. Remember last year? we got that extra day off right at the begining of the quarter. That was rad. Except I did find yellow snow outside my back door. I'll get you, you, you meddling 6th hillers.

At work today Les had this "great" idea that during the upcoming quarter, I should start a business and operate so that I could go through a class with the students.

I looked at him and said, "are you gonna do this or am I?" He said "You are, phil." And I said, "then let me do it and get outta here. go harass students in gwinn, or ruffle feathers in the theology department."

He left me alone and I locked the door and snuck out through the bathroom window.
I hid out in Gwinn for a while munching on the fries and then putting whole plates of food in the trash just to piss off the hippies (that means you, Braden).

All in all it was a pretty rad day.

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home