Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Gregoire strikes again!

I am the King of SPU and can do anything I want. And today I wanted a whopper.
So I snuck out of my office by joining a tour group. (Boring!)
The whopper is a classic all american meal in and of itself, but and fries and a large "Mr Pibb" (I don't care what they say about it inducing hallucinations) and I'm in heaven aka a food coma that will get me out of the rest of the day of work.

But when I got my whopper, it was deflated and gross. I just know Gregoire is behind this. If Rossi had won, we'd all be eating huge, whopping, if you will, flame broiled burgers. Instead we get nastiness.

Sure the Gregoire Whopper is highly efficient (made in record time 37 seconds from flame broiling to garnishing with strands of lettuce) and also nutrious the tomato on the actual burger is a hefty size. But who cares about tomatoes when you've got kethcup?

All in all, it was a tasty burger and that's what matters in America. God Bless the Whopper.

Keep on Flame Broiling
Phil Dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home