Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Matt Bollinger can kiss my supposedly robotic butt!

Like most people, I don't read the Falcon. It's boring. More boring than church and trustee meetings combined! Even worse, it's not like I can play my gameboy. Maybe if, as like an incentive type thing, the falcon staff threw in some cheetos for the readers...

Of course, Matt Bollinger thinks I don't have to read it because I download it from the net like Neo learning Kung Fu. Read Matt's article.

Matt, that is simply untrue. And... it hurts, Matt. It cuts deep into my heart. A Heart that once loved. Once loved David Bowie, and then, later, John Cougar Mellencamp. But now it is left broken, empty, and alone. Much like Bollinger's last remaining brain cell. (Lay off the dope, kid!)

The part that hurts the most though, is when Matt says this: "I think that we have more important things to be talking about as a university." I can't imagine what else you'd want to talk about or do. Maybe Matt wants to go out and chase butterflies and get his head stuck in a hunny jar. I hear that's what the Falcon staff does for fun these days; the dopers love that kind of stuff.

It's a mystical, magical world, Matt: I make it that way.

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2004 4:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude. Whose cheeks are too tightly clenched?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home