Monday, May 09, 2005

Invisible Eaton ...or... Grease Fire in Little Tokyo

Haven't seen much of me lately, have you?
I recently attained superpowers (specifically, invisibility) while eating at SPU's little Tokyo/Korea town/Chinatown/Thai town/ general International district also known as "The SUB," but officially titled "Falcons' Landing."

I had my usual: double cheeseburger phildog style, which means double the bacon, double the cheese, double the grilled onions, and double everything else even the sesame seeds.

Today, I took it up a notch: double everything on a regular burger and then add another 7%.
Surely this burger is better than anything you could buy at UW. And even if you do find a better burger at UW, that burger is consigned to hell. An SPU burger is a burger that you can take to heaven with you.
(SPU also has a good history of taking a good burger and yoking it with a heavenly side of fries. So if you're looking for a good hook-up, that is what SPU is best at.)

With the 7% extra ingredients, I gained new life. It was a baptism by grease fire. I now have the ability to become invisible.

It is wicked awesome to use it when driving down the hill to my office. The homely hill hall types freak out when they see the driver-less Audi.

It also comes in handy when those pesky Falcon reporters come around asking me the tough questions, like how to spell facist, fastest, facelift, fascist or something, they keep tossing that one big word around. I don't know. I just pat them on the head and give them a Werther's Original and that shuts them up. Now, I can just turn invisible. And I get to keep the Werther's BONUS!

The one drawback is that when I am invisible, all photos of me disappear too! So if this blog ain't working right, take heart in knowing that I am using my new found superpowers to get out of work and sneak into Gwinn for a free lunch.

Phil Dawg, The Invisible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home