Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Steak and Onions

Have you tried these Steak and Onions flavored potato chips from Tim's Cascade?

Oh mi gosh. So un-freakin-believable!

I honestly thought I was eating steak with a side of onions. And then I had this thought and I was like "why not?" So I got out a plate and the A1 steak sauce and ate the chips with a knife and fork. What do you eat your chips with Steeley-boy? Your Hands???? You're never gonna get my job if you keep that up; That's soooooo base.

These chips are a-freakin-mazing. I think they only get tastier after the fith bag or so. I don't know how they do it. There use no steak or onions in the ingredients, it must be all the MSG. That eighth wonder of the world.

Why all this talk of steak potato chips? It gives us such remarkable spiritual insight. This particular chip shows us how we can enter the world of steaks but not be of the world of steaks as we are in fact chips (even though I challenge you to tell the difference by taste).

I plan to preach more on this at the next chapel. See you there.
Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home