Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My New Show on KSPU

Catch my new radio show on KSPU: Evangelical Eye for the Secular Guy!

I and my crack team of Evangelicals preach to secular frat boys from UW and convince them to convert to evangelicalism. We teach them to vote republican, listen to Mills Brothers music, and only watch movies released pre-1969 (the year of Midnight Cowboy) and pre-approved by Michael Medved, wear carharts, and shop in JC Whitney catlogs.

If that doesn't work we give them a map to SPU and promise them each 70 blessed virgins.

Don't miss out on the fun!
Phil

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2005 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is getting really lame. Ooh, Phil the stupid republican evangelical. That's an original idea. Phil always sounded more like a conservative democrat to me.

 
At 2/04/2005 12:29 PM, Blogger Joel said...

nowhere on here is Phil portrayed as a stupid Republican Evangelical. he's just his awesome self!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home