Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Don't you read my blog, sucka?!

Financial Accounting book? Haven't you read any of my blog, I'm soooo not reading that stuff. it's for lame-os. It's totally something Les would have read. I'm into The BabySitter's Club series and Maniac Macgee. The reason I had that book is because only an accounting textbook is godforakeningly big enough to hide a paintball gun, yo. I hollowed out the pages just like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption. Totally Awesome. You're just lucky it wasn't snowing. So watch out, cause that first flake might be a paint ball.

Today was Pearl Harbor Day. I suggested to Les that we watch the movie four times in a row. He slapped me across the face. I told Les that in 1991 the State of California declared Dec 7 "MC Hammer Day." I suggested that we wear our hammer-pants and do the hammer glide whenever we walk from building to building. He slapped me across the face again! Then Les said that Dec 7 was the day that the Microwave was patented in 1945. He waved a bag of easy mac in front of my face and then tossed in the microwave. I wasn't impressed. But then he said "it spins." Wow did you know that the tray in the microwave spins? That's totally awesome. I spent the rest of the day examining all the microwaves on campus to see which ones could spin and which ones didn't. Look for my results during a forum next quarter.

Spinnin' Crazy,
Phil.

1 Comments:

At 12/08/2004 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

question: what does "godforakeningly" mean? i mean, it's almost one of those tongue twister thingies. Which are fun, don't get me wrong.

ps. you're the best president ever. Eaton Rendleman '08!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home