Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Always Check the Roll Before You Go

The Mrs. went out "shopping" all day today. So I took the opportunity and ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Afterwards, I was feeling full, but I decided to finish it off with a couple of jellies.

Needless to say, about an hour later I had some downloading to do. When I reached for the paper, I found an empty roll. I wasn't worried at first because I remembered the bathroom downstairs. But when I waddled down there, there were only empty rolls.

What would you do????
I thought about using kleenex. But we only keep cloth hankies in the house.

So I called security. 2911, baby! Security officers were close by helping a girl in ashton recover her stolen laundry. They delivered the good stuff: two ply!

By the time The Mrs got home I was fresh as a daisy. And the officers helped me discard the evidence of the pizza and doughnuts. (They're sorta experts at it.)

Keepin it real,
Phil

4 Comments:

At 12/01/2004 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, you've gone too far. Keep the "good stuff" to yourself, dawg.

 
At 10/18/2005 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best place I have found for mitsubishi repair tv is mitsubishi repair tv

 
At 10/22/2005 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog. I have found another blog at sam konus bathroom accessory.
You may also find it useful.

 
At 10/22/2005 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good write up saab 9 2x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home