Monday, November 29, 2004

Thank God.... It's a Boy!

Last night we celebrated the birth of the most important man to SPU. (No, silly, not me... I stopped having birthdays a long time ago.) The celebration of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ took place at Beneroya Hall and cost a mere $15 dollars.

The event was a great way to begin the Christmas season. I think we all need a reminder of the true reason for the season.
He came to earth to save us, he came to a humble backward family, and they raised him as their own until the age of thirty when he began his ministry of kicking ass and taking names and sending the kryptonian thugs back to their space warp prison.

Ok, after all the tab cola and cheetos the stories may have blended a little bit, but okay, I'm out.

Pzeace.
Phil

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys rock! I want more of this stuff!!!

-SPU STUDENT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home