Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hill Hall Holiday PARTY?

Hill Hall Party? That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
What are they going to do? Play house? "OOH, Sally, I got a new brownie recipe to try in our easy bake oven!!!!!" Whatever.

They should take a lesson from me, Phil "Party Animal" Dawg. Everyone knows I party hardy. I got the money, the booze, and I don't have to sneak it into my dorm in listerine bottles like the Ashton punks.

If any Hill Hall nerds want a lesson in how to party, just come on over to the Hilford House, aka "Eaton 54." The offer is only good for one night: tonight! Partying starts at 11pm. See ya there, lame-o.

PhilDawg

P.S. Bring Malomars

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, please...don't ever stop this. It's truly amazing! Keep up the good work...I'll forward this on to some more people so they too can discover joy in its purest form.

-SPU STUDENT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home