Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dinner at Dr Braden's

Dinner at the Braden's? Bummer, man. Going in to this thing I said that I did NOT want to eat another all-vegetarian meal. Last time's "Vegetarian's Delight" wasn't delightful; it was awful. But, yet again, Dr Braden whipped up an all vegan meal. Bogus! But then she was like, "Philly, for you I prepared a special meal, since you don't want to eat your vegetables: steak tartar." Double Bogus.

Needless to say, I didn't eat dinner. And when I got home, I was STARVING. But The MRS wouldn't let me at the Malomars. They're finally back in season and I get the nix because I didn't "finish my dinner."

So I went to bed without dinner. And after the MRS finally went to bed I snuck out and went down to Subway. They were about to close, but I pleaded for just one, just one last sandwich. The Subway girl let me in and whipped up a tasty tunafish sandwich for me. She even got me some Malomars from Dale's secret stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home