Monday, November 15, 2004

Revitalizing North Queen Anne

It's great being on the North Side of Queen Anne. We got, like our own private 7-11, and Zeeks is right next door. Why would you ever want to leave?

Answer: Dick's Drive In. It's delicious AND tasty. It should be called Dick's Drive Inn because I'd stay there overnight!

But there is one eyesore on our side of Queen Anne that is just shameful. I saw it while walking to Dick's. (I had to walk to Dick's because Dale himself was blocking my Audi.) This place was a dump. Half covered in moss, the other half consumed by a variety of mold. There is no parking, no lighting, it's miles from anywhere and quite frankly I feel bad for the people who live there.

So I got the name of the person who owns the building, Marrion A Robbins, and I am circulating an internet petition to get the owners of these dumpy apartments to clean up the place or concede the building to be the site of the first Dick's Drive Inn. (To add your name to the list, simply post a comment on my website with your name and favorite color.)

Soon we'll all be sleeping well on full stomachs and in grand, expsensive apartments like The Wesley.

-Phil Eaton, Green, the color of money.

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2004 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason Van Winkle, hot pink, the color of homosexuality

 

Post a Comment

<< Home