Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm Just so PROUD to be Here!

Well, it's been announced that George W Bush has been re-elected as president of the United States. This shows that the people have confidence and trust in his leadership style.

I kinda like to think that this affirmation of W is also an affirmation of my leadership style. Both of our administrations spend like crazy and give tax breaks (in our case scholarships) to the rich elite (in our case rich athletes). And now with the re-election the board of trustees will probably go along with my missile defense program for Emerson Hall.

I'm a patriotic American, I love Entenmann's doughnuts, Starbucks Coffee, and a tasty helping (usually about five) of Big Macs. But through this election season, I've learned that being an American is more than just consuming mass amount of food, it's also about spending mass amounts of money. And it's always easier to spend other people's money. That's why, being as patriotic as I am, I vow along with George W that this next four years I will push an even more "ambitious agenda."

1 Comments:

At 11/06/2004 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought you were more of a RINO, Phil - talk a good game about faith but support those weaseley liberals at Image. We all knew you were backing Gephardt because you two are nearly twins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home