Thursday, November 18, 2004

Steeley-Boy breaks on through to the other side.

"Last Thursday there was a day off, next Thursday is a day off. I got confused; I'm an old man. I thought every Thursday was going to be a week 'selah.'"

Steele didn't buy that excuse either. But he did admit that he was impressed that I busted out with "selah."

It was 11:30am, I was still in my PJs and only half way through Back to the Future Part III (nearly watched the whole series on one day), when Steele found me. I tried the excuse: no dice. Tried to buy him off with cheetos: still no dice.

But when I told him I knew where Dale kept the secret stash of Malomars, Steele shucked his shoes and loosened his tie and we played BattleToads on old school Nintendo for four hours.

I totally slaughtered him, which isn't the point of the game, but it's totally rad.

We also busted out with Double Dragon, Mario 2 (greatest mario... ever) and Burger Time Deluxe. (Don't ask me, Steele brought it.) I dominated him on all of these games. "Take that Les, where are your precious meetings and appointments now? They can't help you now!"


Pzeace.
PHIL DAWG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home