Monday, November 22, 2004

Thin like Gwinn

Call me a Falstaff, but I'd rather go to Gwinn than go to the gym. Gwinn has got everything! Food, friends, rockin' music and long lines just like Disneyland. Everytime I go to the "international" selections, I find myself humming "It's a small world."

The Mrs says that if I keep going there, it's going to keep going here. [Poking me in my belly as if I were the pillsbury doughboy.] I said, "No it won't: everyone knows Gwinn food doesn't stick with you longer than half an hour!"

Bah-Zing! Score: Phil: 1, The Mrs.: 0

-Phil

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2004 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, you are the shiznit! I hope soon you'll take over the CCCU and rule by your own perfect reason and ignore your jealous detractors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home