Monday, December 06, 2004

Hide-N-Seek

I scored a bootlegged version of the new metroid. It's totally sweet! But Les said he was "too busy doing your job, Phil" to play the suped-up classic ultimate game of realultimatepower. Instead, he busted out his own classic: hide-n-seek.

This was an all-campus game with just me and Les. Where would you hide? I know what you're thinking: Robbins. It's like half a mile away from campus; it's not even worth the trip up there to look for the person. But no, I had a better idea: The Wesley. No one is ever in there! To quote Eminem, "it'd be so empty without me." (Another Eminem lyric applicable to the Wesley would be "two trailer park girls go around the outside.")

Les didn't find me until well after his meeting was over. He found me at 5:30 and was like "Where were you?" And quoting Joseph Conrad I said "where darkness covers the earth." And Les hung his head in his hands and groaned, knowingly, "The Wesley, The Wesley." I continued my conradesque pontificfation: "The Wesley, where hunters for gold and pursuers of fame, had all gone out to the quazi-SPU-affiliated housing unit, bearing the sword and often the torch, messengers of the might within the land, bearers of a spark of SPU's sacred spirit. What greatness had not floated through corridor bridging Dravus and Cremona and into the mystery of an unknown earth! ...the dreams of men, the seed of commonwealths, the germs of empires."

Now that Les was done with work, we played metroid and made plans for a campus-wide paint ball war. Here's the catch, we wait til it snows and you can only use white paint. You won't see what is coming.

If you want to play, you need to form a team of ten players.

Registered Teams:
Alpha Team:
Captain: Myself.
Members: Les, The Mrs, Vokos, Visser, Tripps, Rendleman, Newby and Mark Abbott as "the Godfather."

Alexander Hall Football Team:
Captain: Rob Wall.
Members: Spina, Stiling, R. Steele, Levison, Maddox, Smyth, Lemcio, Woodward, and Priscilla Pope-Levison as "The Quaterback."

Register today!

When it snows look out! You don't know where I might be. But I will give you a hint: my hiding spot will have in its sights both Reinsma and Dale, the C-store guy.

Pzeace, bloggers,
Phil

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2004 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude Phil Dawg, you've got Visser on you team? I'm SO in. She's going down dude.

 
At 12/07/2004 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was studying for finals today at Starbucks and Phildogg himself came in with the wifey. All I could think was, "He's got a paintball gun under that innocent looking coat, I know it." Talk about embarrassing. I got some weird looks fjor laughing at what seemed to be a financial accounting text book! --;;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home