Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny.

The old saying "Can't get enough of that Golden Crisp" is too, too true. This morning I had five boxes. And right in the middle of business luncheon I left to go get more. People were confused, Les was really upset, but when I came back with a coupla gallons of milk and a dozen boxes of lightly sweetened puffed rice cereal, honest-to-God I received a standing ovation.
"Three cheers for Phil!" they all shouted and then broke into a rousing chorus of "For he's a jolly good fellow." All except for Les, who sat there criticizing my youthful energized rebellion of his plain oatmeal for breakfast regiment. (It's like he wants to be groggy all day.)

However, the cheers died down when it became apparent to them that there wasn't enough for everyone. I mean 11 boxes for me, and one for the hike back up to my fortress of solitude. I can not spare one deliciously sweet golden rice puff.

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm
Phil

3 Comments:

At 12/04/2004 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was Sugar Crisp like Homer Simpson sang "can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp". And the word you want is regimen, not regiment Phil.

 
At 12/06/2004 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is basically the most retarded website I have ever seen. It could be funny, but it's really not. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

 
At 12/06/2004 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg to differ, this blogger has been the highlight of my day more than once this quarter! Thanks for all the cleverness, I can't wait for all the satire 2005 will bring! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home