Monday, August 30, 2004

New Diet = Drag

The Mrs. and Dr Steele are pushing a diet on me that I don't want. I told them I would go on a diet if they could find one that suited my needs. Don't forget I am a strong, effective, decisive, no-nonsense, totally awesome, jujitsu master, James Dean-esque leader in a time of great instutional evolution, and that kind of leader needs energy. Energy that comes from three tried and true sources: cheetos, doughnuts, onion rings (the Denny's Onion rings are especially potent with energy).

Unfortunately they stuck me on this lame diet of honeydew melon and cottage cheese. I call it ultra-femmy, but Steele says he's on it too.

Maybe this will all be for the good. By the time students get back I'll be a totally tricked Phil Eaton like they've never seen before. Or if they have, only in their dreams.

Music: Braveheart Soundtrack
Mood: Hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home