Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Subway Eat Fresh

Les Steele is always walking around campus scarfing down veggie sandwiches from subway, thinking he is "Holier-than-phil" because he eats at subway. WRONG. So do I. I even have a sandwich named after me at our local subway:

The PhilDawg Grinder

Jalapeno cheesey bread
Meatballs
Extra Meatballs
Double Bacon
Pepperjack cheese
-toast it--
Ranch dressing
Southwest Sauce (gotta support my peeps in my home region)

Les Steele couldn't even handle this sandwich. He'd take one bite and get a bloody nose of something. Wimp.

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, that sandwich is filthy.

You did get me hungry though, I think I might hit up "the way" after class.

 
At 4/08/2006 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? When i went to subway and asked for that sandwich they had no idea what i was talking about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home