Friday, December 09, 2005

EMO Day!


emo day - with a whole lot of narcissism.

i'm not in the mood to say too much today. i just feel awful, emotionally.
feel like i'm such a useless person, i'm serious. vacations are a bummer, man. but i finally got some time to do what I love. I took some photos of myself. narcissistic, maybe. but then why not.
i didn't post the photos because i don't want you to see them and get up all in my face
if my photos are too awful for your eyes, i'm sorry. you can shut up

it's perfectly fine that you don't believe in appreciating me. but i love myself and i shall do what i want and be happy.
bear in mind, this is my blog and i shall post whenever i fancy posting. =)

the missus says i'm a pretty preisdent.
les told me i'm a little prince

if you don't agree, you are mediocre and unworthy of my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home