Monday, November 28, 2005

Driscoll Drag

This Driscoll/Mars Hill thing is a real drag, man. The Falcon is involved, of course, so the professors are telling them to do their job and getting all in a huff. Geez. Everyone relax. Have a mallomar break. Things will work out. First, professors, no one reads the Falcon. So who cares what they write about? Second, Falcon "staff" if you want readership, then you gotta do something edgey, something catchy, something that will lock in the readership of the youth. You know what you should do? Publish my blog! A "Best of Phileaton.com" would definitely solve your problems. Because my blog, unlike your paper, appeals to the masses, people all around the country are reading my blog these days. Other University presidents have started to follow my trend. Lame-O BIOLA people have copied my trend, trying to ride my coattails as always, and have created a Christian Bloggers Network.
What Would Jesus Blog?
This is all too much. Driscoll, Falcon Newspapers, Theology profs, all the more reason for me to take off for a couple months, watch some cheech and chong movies and get my head together.

Peace Love Phil
P.S. While I am gone, you'll still be able to reach me on facebook and through email.

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be keeping us updated on your vacation/mallomar break? I would hate to be without your insight for several months; I don't think I could handle it!

Philfan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home