Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Eaton at the Movies!

Welcome to "Eaton at the Movies!" where I review, analyze, and comment on today's most popular movies. In this fall issue, I review everything from "The Aristocrats" to "The Transporter 2"


March of the Penguins
Best Comedy All Year! I’ve never laughed so hard. Have you ever seen penguins? They slip and slide and fall in the water. Oh mi gosh, it was hilarious. Double thumbs up!

The Cave

Below Earth lies Hell. Below Hell lies… The Cave. And below The Cave lies the place where they make you watch “The Cave.”

The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Pastor Abbot says that when they cast out the demon in the movie that the demon goes into whoever is in the theater.

40 year old virgin
Wow! What an accomplishment… and he didn’t even go to SPU!

Wedding Crashers
I totally invented that, except I didn’t crash weddings or funerals. I crashed Alumni reunions. The class of ‘63 was a bunch of hotties….. Rrrrrrrr.
Booyah!

Brothers Grimm

Creepy… reminded me of Moyer.

Sky High
Superheros in school? Nope. SPU is still better.

Four Brothers
I could take ‘em.

The Constant Gardener

We should hire him to seek out the truth behind the student’s CFE reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home