Friday, April 21, 2006

President's Play

The President of Iran recently got nukes. That's not acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does he get nukes when I don't? I'm a president too.
If I had nukes, I would hold up Dick's drive in. And then go blow up UW.
Where's your fancy basketball team now? Smithereens. Little bits and pieces. No longer a member of "existence." Roasting in hell for their atheistic, sex-a-holic, left-leaning, public school ways. Take that! Our women's team might not be able to dunk (yet) but they are hotter than yours. Also, they love the Lord.
Team Verse: Psalm 56:1
boo ya kasha!

I'm gonna go eat cupcakes
check ya later
PHILDiZAWG

3 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save me some cupcakes!

PS I'm glad you're back from vacation. Even if you are raising tuition, you sly dog.

 
At 4/28/2006 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, you MUST respond to the crisis that is MAY MADNESS that is sweeping Seattle! What is our holy community coming to?

 
At 4/30/2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phildawg, wha happend? You made them take down May Madness. Now how am I going to find out where these hotties live? How am I going to stalk them? You have to fix this. I don't want to go back to MySpace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home