Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Take my mallomars when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.


This is just plain scary. You don't even have to say trick or treat I will just give you the mallomars. But seriously, don't even come near me dressed like this cause I might freak out, go crazy, lose my mind. And the only thing that could set me straight again would be malomars, but you took them all. Now what am I going to do? EEK! This is not happening, not happening. Just a blog, not real. Phew. Precious Malomars.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's how to make blogging pay
Keeping an online journal, or blog, can be rewarding. You can use it to share opinions or to keep in touch with friends.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home