Friday, July 15, 2005

Will You Accept the CHALLENGE?

Here I am playing ninja turtles and being awesome.
Here's Boring Les Steele interrupting me being awesome: "Phil, Ninja turtles are going to have to wait. You have to go to the soeak at something stupid."
Here's me: kicking shredder's metallic butt on ninja turtles old school SNES.
Les says: "Phil when you accepted the role as president you accepted that sometimes you'd have to do things you wouldn't enjoy."
And I said to him. "And when you accepted the role as vice president of academic affairs, you accepted..... the physical challenge. For this physical challenge, we've constructed a giant chocolate volcano which erupts with fudge every seven seconds. in that fudge is.... an orange flag. find the orange flag, slide down the other side of the mountain into the pool of jello and gummi fish and place the flag on the angler's hook and do it all in less that 45 seconds and you could win... a trip to universal studios florida!"
Les then stared at me for a long time, then without saying anything he left. I totally stumped his little nerd brain. He couldn't handle the physical challenge.

Phil: 1
Les: 0

I win!

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home