Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Challenge - Day 7

Didn't think I'd make it through the weekend did you? Didn't think I could scoop it out. Well, when it comes to Phil vs. the Ice Cream. Let me just say this: Phil 7, Ice Cream 0. Boo Yah!!!!!

Today I will not only keep up the challenge, but I can also complete my normal Sunday routine: Watching the Godfather trilogy. Because the movies are awesome.

How can I do both? Today's flava: The Gobfather

And since the movie is a trilogy, I think I get three pints today, right?
Wait, who am I asking, I am president, I do what I want.

Phil "Prezzy" Eaton

P.S. I think I might help my self to some "Chubby Hubby" just because that was soooo good. Mmmmm...

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the homosexual insinuation. He's way too happy to be exclusively straight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home