Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Challenge - Day 10

I was gearing up for another day of ice cream galore. But when I went to the freezer, I found my entire stock pile was gone again. Bogus. If Steeley boy keeps stealing my ice cream and eating he is going to balloon up. Instead of the ice cream there was non fat frozen yogurt. Argh. And it was "plain" flavored. STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELE!
I couldn't even buy Ben and Jerry's at the C-Store. Dale said he was on special orders from my Mrs and I couldn't even bribe him with a 30lbs bag of cheetos.
So it was back to the house and to the non fat plain frozen yogurt, when I remembered my secret candy bar stash (a.k.a "the complete works of chaucer"). I threw the yogurt in the blender with about 5 or six butterfinger bars and made myself a blizzard. It was AAWWWWWWWWESOME! So now I figure screw Ben and Jerry's I'll make my own flavors from now on. It is cheaper and healthier because it is non fat.

Today's flava: The Eaton Improv Special.

Peace out homies.
PHiZIL DiZAWG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home